Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy birthday Lucas!

This weeks order was a BLAST! I tried something I have been wanting to try and it turned out GREAT!! The joy of sprinkles, it's almost as fun as glitter but more tasty!
 So for this order she wanted 30 cake pops and a smash cake and the only direction she gave me was colors and patterns and I got to use my imagination.  For a while now, I have been wanting to try a sprinkle cake so this was the perfect opportunity! And luckily it was quite easy as well! I should have taken more pictures during the process but considering my assistant is out of commission for a bit here's what I got for now...
It was a two layer 6" yellow cake with chocolate filling, buttercream frosting, and TONS of SPRINKLES!!! 

The cake pops were half chocolate half vanilla with the patterns she had picked for the party! Again I was very pleased with the turn out of these as well! 

The red, orange and yellow are vanilla and the blue, green, and purple are chocolate! And the extra sprinkled ones remind me of candy crush!! #usedtobeobsessed 

The whole project turned out perfect and I can't wait to do a sprinkle project again!
Happy first birthday Lucas! So happy I got to help with the party festivities! 

Stay tuned for more sprinkles to come! 

Sincerely,
Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment