Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Fools

I'm not a big jokester but on April Fools I do like to prank my staff. Two years ago I sent them personal messages to come in and "talk to me" when they get a chance... This normally means they are fired or they are in trouble. After many texts back asking what they did wrong I finally relived them with the ole April Fools!  
This year, I saw an exclllent idea on Pinterest to put mayo in cupcakes! Considering everyone goes ga-ga when I bring in treats it was the perfect plan! Since my mayo at home was expired I filled them some with blue cheese and others with garlic and hot sauce.  I was so close to getting my boss to eat one but some of the staff ratted me out. Luckily, I got some victims and they weren't too happy! It was a good joke in the end! Ha ha! April fools!
Who could resist these tasty treats!?

Sincerely,
Sarah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment